Thursday, June 25, 2015

Download Al Arafah Islami Bank Written Test Question with Solution

Name of Bank: Al Arafah Islami Bank Limited
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Type of Test: Written Test
Exam Year: 2006
Al arafah bank limited recruitment question with answer


Al Arafah Islami Bank Written Test question for Recruitment of Probationary Officer

In each of the following questions, four sentences are given. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  1. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  2. You have no excuse to be late
    Tell me what is his name.
    He ordered my dismissal.
    The girl has given her examination.

  3. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  4. He is ill with fever.
    He as well as you are guilty.
    He insisted me to go there.
    I offered my thank to him.

  5. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  6. He is wisher than brave
    February has less days than January.
    He takes no less than two kilos of milk
    It is the most unique piece.

  7. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  8. I was asked to stop writing.
    She denied to go with me.
    My hairs stood on end.
    I am reading this novel for four days.

  9. Choose the one which is grammatically correct.

  10. I forbid you not to meet him again.
    He is seeking for an employment.
    Being a wet day, we remained indoors.
    He is more learned but not as responsible as his father.
Click Grade Me button to know your score.

Download full question

Download details answer